We strive to distinguish ourselves as importer and Distributor by expertise, vision and support. We do this for our customers throughout the entire product cycle. In addition to importing and distributing we distinguish ourselves by providing the following services:
Technical advice :
By many years of experience in the network industry we possess an excellent knowledge of all common techniques. It is for us the term: "know what you sell and sell what you know" an important principle in our business operations. Netways has consciously decided to represent only two producers of network equipment. In this way, we know the products that we offer in detail and we can provide you with a well reasoned advice. Netways has specialist knowledge of:
- Wave Division Multiplexing technique (WDM). Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing (CWDM) as Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM);
- Optimization of your Optical Transport Network (OTN) by means of Reconfigurable Optical Add and Drop Multiplexing (ROADM), Forward Error Correction (FEC), R3 (Re-time, Re-shape, Re-Amplify) and amplify and attenuate optical signals (Amplifiers and Attenuators);
- Applying Full Single Fiber, a smart way to cut costs by minimizing the use of fibers and reduce patch errors;
- Applying Passive WDM equipment with OADM next to your already installed devices;
- Managing your entire network through Software Defined Networking (SDN).
Do you need support in the design of your Ethernet or fiber-optic network then we are pleased to help you. Together with you and, where appropriate, the manufacturer, we create a design that fits and where not rarely savings on CaPex and Opex can be realized. Netways has over the years supported customers in the design of Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), CAN (Campus Area Networks), MAN (Metropolitan Area Network) networks.
Assembly, pre-staging and testing
When you wish we can assemble your purchased network components, pre-staging and testing. For assembly components are merged, at pre-staging different assemblies with the necessary cabling and tested in a simulated environment. As a result, we avoid surprises in the implementation of the network.
Support and service
After a succesful installation we can continue to support you in operating your network. We provide this aid on the basis of service contracts that you can compose as desired. Netways has a support portal where you can consult us for technical assistance.
The technical assistance we provide includes:
- Providing access to the most current documentation, software updates and other information from our suppliers;
- Support for handling repairs covered by the guarantee of our suppliers;
- Extending hardware warranty and repair faulty units;
- At purchase of the large numbers of units we can assemble and preconfigure to customer wish;
- The production of specific (additional) components.